FIFA 23 is the latest version of the game, which is becoming increasingly popular. The FIFA 23 coins are a very important part of the game, so if you want to play, then you must have a good amount of FIFA 23 coins.
There are many different ways that you can buy FIFA 23 coins, but they all come with some kind of risk involved. Apart from risking getting banned, some fraudsters can also claim to be selling FIFA 23 coins at a cheap price and then take your money, but never send the items. This means that it’s important for you to know how to spot these people and avoid them.
Here are some tried & tested ways that you can safely buy FIFA 23 Coins from iGV:
Ensure You are Not Using an Entirely New Account
Some people try out a new account when buying FIFA coins because they don’t want their main profile to get banned by EA Sports. You should know that this is not a good idea because it can still get your main profile banned even if you keep it separate from your new one. If you want to use a different account for buying FIFA 23 coins but don’t want to risk ban, ensure the account you are buying the coins for has played over 50 games.
Deactivate the Login Verification
Login Verification is a security feature that was introduced to prevent hackers from accessing your account using stolen login details from another account. However, this feature also prevents legitimate sellers from accessing your account when they need to deliver your purchase. So, if you want to buy FIFA 23 Coins from an unverified seller then it is recommended that you turn off Login Verification before starting the transaction so that they can access your account without any problems. You will be able to turn it back on once the coins have been successfully delivered to your account.
Don’t Login to Your Account Until You are Notified of a Successful Delivery
The first thing you should do when buying FIFA coins is not login to your account until you’ve received all the coins you’ve paid for. The seller will definitely inform you through a message on their website of a successful delivery. So, until then, do not log in the account, to avoid dual logins that may trigger EA’s monitoring system.
Use the Funds Immediately Once Credited to Your Account
It is important that you use these funds immediately after they have been credited to your account. The reason behind this is that it prevents any sort of coin wipe from happening which has been happening for quite some time. If you use the money immediately after it has been credited to your account, then there will be no chance for any kind of coin wipe whatsoever. This is one way in which you can make sure that your money does not get wiped out by EA Sports.
Avoid Purchasing Coins from Unverified Sellers
It is not just about avoiding fraud but also about avoiding coin wipe by EA Sports that affects unverified sellers in particular due to their lack of security measures and poor customer service record which means that their accounts can be suspended by EA Sports without any notice whatsoever.
If you want to buy FIFA Coins, choose a legit site. Your account will be 100% secure. Of course, you need coins to get things in the game and keep playing it, so you have no choice but to buy them. The key here is to choose a safe place to buy FIFA Coins with fast delivery! Please note that the most important thing is your account’s security. You do not want to lose buying coins because of the account being banned by EA for your actions! If you are looking for a trusted site, follow every instruction above to guide you accordingly.
As you probably know, blondes like to have a lot of fun. The truth is that short blonde wigs can allow you to have a lot of fun and try different hairstyles. When it comes to the blonde wig, there are several color and style options you can choose to get the perfect blonde hairstyle.
Easy to Wear
If you are a beginner in wigs, it is advisable to try short blonde wigs. This is because these wigs are easier to wear and easy to maintain. Thus, if you are looking for fun, these are the best. The truth is that short blonde wigs do not require a lot of effort to style. This is because there is minimal hair you want to deal with as you install your wig. Also, you can adjust it to your favorite style in minutes. Like your natural hair, these wigs are lightweight and feel cooler.
Ensure you wash your wig at least twice a month. Remember a short wig will take few minutes to clean and it will dry faster.
You should note that the hair grows darker as you become older. Thus, if your hair is light, you will look younger. Additionally, short hair tends to offer you a youthful charm. If you combine it with a short style, the blonde wig will take some years off your real appearance.
Short wig does not mean it is too short. Rather the ideal short hair should reach the chin length. You can find blonde wigs in all styles you can imagine. For instance, you can get bobs to blunts to pixie cuts. This means you are free to go as long or as short as you like. It is advisable to go for the long bob that offers you a range of styling options. Additionally, you can select a pixie wig for that professional and confident vibe. No matter the style you need, you will definitely get it.
There are different shades of blonde. In fact, they are impossible to count. What do you think about strawberry-blonde head that makes you feel confident and cute? Or do you want a platinum blonde that looks sharp like diamonds? You can add highlights and roots to your wig for definition and texture. After getting your perfect blonde wig you can take it to the salon for styling. Professional hair stylists can add undertones.
Enjoy the Fluff
If you have dealt with short hair, then you know fluffy it can become. With short blonde wig, you can ruffle it, fluff it, and do anything fun you can think of.
Nowadays, there are a range of wig stores and online retailers that offer the best wigs. You can get processed, synthetic, and natural human hair wigs. It is advisable to get Remy blonde wig if you want a natural-feeling and soft hair that you can style and fluffy as you want. According to experts, you can never go wrong with natural blonde hair wig.
Lace front wigs are a great way to add length and volume to your natural hair. But if you don’t know how to wear a lace front wig, you can end up looking like a movie character. To learn about wearing these wigs, you can go now to lace frontal wigs original site or learn it from here.
Here’s how to wear a lace front wig:
- Wash your hair with a gentle shampoo and conditioner. Rinse thoroughly and let your hair air dry before putting on the wig.
- Secure the wig with a wig head cap using elastic bands or Velcro tabs at the nape of your neck. Most lace front wigs come with one included in the packaging, but if not, you can buy one online or at a beauty supply store.
- Put on some styling products like mousse or gel to give your hair body and enhance volume if necessary – this will help make sure that the wig looks natural and fits well on your head!
- Put on makeup as usual – just remember that you need to avoid applying mascara near the edge of your eyelids because it will rub off onto your skin when you blink or wash off easily when swimming in water or sweating during exercise! You can wear mascara on top of your eyelids instead so that it stays put better through
Tips on How to Wear a Lace Front Wig
- When choosing the color of your lace front wig, it’s important to consider what color you want your hair to be. You can select from many different shades of blonde, brunette or red. If you have dark hair and want to lighten it up for summer, consider going with a lighter shade of brown instead of blonde or red. You can also go blonde or red if you’re looking for something bolder than just brown.
- Buy the right size wig cap. This is very important when it comes to wearing lace front wigs. If the cap is too small, then it will pull your hair out of place, and if it’s too big, then it will slip off easily and make your head look funny.
- When choosing a lace front wig, make sure that it’s made of high-quality synthetic fibers. This will ensure that your scalp doesn’t show through and also give you more styling options.
- Be gentle when brushing out your hair after washing it, especially if it’s curly or wavy. Use a wide-tooth comb or brush instead of your fingers so that you don’t damage or break any strands.
- Keep the hairline natural looking by using concealer or powder on your skin so it blends into your skin tone.
Once you are comfortable with your new lace front wig, it will be helpful to become acquainted with the right and wrong ways to wear your lace front wig and their various stages of wear. Knowing how to properly style a hair piece will give you more confidence and help you to look your best.
To conclude, wearing and maintaining lace front wigs is actually quite simple. It does require some care, but the best way to avoid problems with lace front wigs is to relax and enjoy the look of these amazing styles.
Graffiti is a beautiful piece of art. One look at it and it’s evident it was designed with sheer genius and creativity. Graffiti is an art that’s drawn, written or painted on walls or any other surface. For most of it, graffiti is done within public view. Other times, graffiti wallpaper is used indoors to decorate walls. It is an art form that goes back centuries to the ancient Roman, Greek, and Egyptian empires.
Graffiti has received a lot of attention in the last decades. They make walls look beautiful and come alive. Here are some popular facts about graffiti.
Where can graffiti and murals be used?
Although they are mostly seen on walls, they can also be used indoors and as wallpapers for phones and laptops. There’s no limitation to where graffiti can be used. They are also used in marketing advertisement because they’re appealing and captivating.
When was it first used?
Evidence has shown that graffiti has existed for centuries in old world empires. In more recent centuries, it was first reported in the 1960s in Philadelphia. Today, there’s one form of graffiti in almost all the major cities in the world.
Why do graffiti artists tag their works?
They tag their work for recognition. Most graffiti artists like to be referred to as writers. As with many writers, they want their work to be associated with them. Tags could be anything from name initials, pet name, favorite meal, etc. Whatever the chosen tag, they hope it stands them out from the other artists.
Can anyone learn graffiti?
Like any other form of art, graffiti can be learned. In today’s world of self-help, you can learn and become a graffiti writer by taking paid or free classes and watching tutorials online. There’s also a growing community to assist you when you reach out.
Do graffiti artists have a “black book”?
Yes, they do. Like any other artist, graffiti writers use the black book for sketches to fine-tune their work. Consider it like a play book where they practice new designs for future drawing. If you look through the black book of renowned graffiti artists, you’ll see how their style has evolved over the years.
What are new graffiti artists called?
They are called toys. They usually don’t have much experience and range of style yet. More advanced and experienced graffiti writers are known as Kings and Queens.
What’s a NeverWet Spray?
Graffiti is all about creativity. NeverWet spray is a water-repellent liquid that’s used to create art in public walls. Arts created with NeverWet spray are only visible when it rains or when in contact with water.
Graffitiis is one of the most popular forms of art in today’s art world. Graffiti lovers use graffiti wallpaper as a background for home walls, phone screensavers or advertisements. As a beginner to the world of graffiti, there’s a lot of community-based support to help you become a professional.
Car cup holders are one of the most important features of any vehicle. They allow you to have a cup of coffee, soda or water while driving without spilling it all over your lap. These holders come in different shapes and sizes, but they all have the same purpose: to hold your drink so you can enjoy it without worrying about spilling it on yourself or your passengers.
There’s a lot to consider when shopping for a car cup holder. Here are some things you should think about before making your purchase:
Fixed cup holders
These are attached to the centre console or other parts of the vehicle and cannot be removed easily. Fixed cup holders are ideal if you don’t want to keep moving your drinks around when driving. However, if there is only one fixed cup holder in the car then finding an alternative location for your drink might be difficult at times, especially when there are more than one occupant in the car.
Car cup holders come in many different shapes and sizes. Some types have a sliding mechanism that allows them to be pulled out or pushed back into place when not in use. Other types can be folded up when they aren’t in use but still offer ample space for storing your drinks or snacks.
Many car cup holders are made from plastic, but there are some that use metal or even wood. If you want something more durable, then metal would be a better option than plastic because it won’t break as easily, however it will cost more money than plastic ones do. Wood is another option that can look very stylish in any vehicle and can also be quite durable if treated correctly.
If you have a big vehicle, you may need to purchase a larger cup holder to accommodate all of your beverages. Some models even come with multiple tiers so you can have more than one drink at once! Cup holders come in many different designs and colours so that they match any interior decorating scheme. They also come in different shapes and sizes so that they will fit in almost any type of vehicle!
The bottom line: car cup holders aren’t as easy to buy as they may seem. There are multiple types on the market, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Be sure to consider which features are most important to you, and how much you’re willing to spend before heading out to the store or hitting the ‘Buy’ button online.
There are tons of unique, creative uses for car cup holders, but with that kind of potential comes the risk that your creative ideas may not be legal or safe. You could be doing more harm than good for everyone else who is on the road besides you. So now that you have read this article and hopefully have taken in some important information about what not to do with a car cup holder, it’s time to take what you’ve learned, sit back and enjoy your coffee in style. Best of luck, and happy purchasing! Alibaba has the best of what you may need in a car cup holder.
All pressure washers are built to do the toughest of tasks, but sometimes things break. Broken pressure washers can cost thousands of dollars to fix and get them back running. Even then, there is no guarantee that fixing them will be a permanent solution, you can however resolve to replacing these parts for an average period’s solution.
For instance, whether it’s fixing up a broken generac washer or building a new one from scratch, you need to beware of what generac pressure washer part is replaceable, and which one is not.
A broken pressure washer is not only an inconvenience but also an expensive problem. The good news is that most of the parts that can break are fairly affordable and easy to replace.
Below are some common replaceable parts and how they work:
Pressure Washer Pump
The pump is what generates pressure inside the hose so that it can be used to clean dirt off surfaces and objects. When the pump breaks down, it will not be able to create pressure anymore, which means that it will not be able to clean anything anymore. It’s possible for a broken pump to cause other problems as well, such as flooding out other parts or causing injuries due to high-pressure water shooting everywhere.
The hose is the most vulnerable part of your pressure washer as it is often exposed to heat and cold as well as abrasive materials and chemicals. The hose can be made from plastic or rubber, but most are made from plastic because it is lighter in weight and cheaper to produce than rubber. A hose that is made from flexible plastic will last longer than one made from rigid plastic because it does not crack or break as easily. Rigid plastic hoses tend to crack when they get old or when they are exposed to heat or cold for long periods.
Nozzles are usually made from metal, but some are also made from plastic. Metal nozzles last longer than those made from plastic because they do not corrode like plastic ones do when they come into contact with water, soap and detergents on a regular basis. Plastic nozzles also tend to wear out faster than metal ones because they cannot withstand heat as well as metal ones can.
What to Do with Old Broken Pressure Washers
If you love to find ways to reuse old items, you do know there’s nothing more satisfying than finding a new use for something that would otherwise end up in the landfill.
Sell it on Craigslist or eBay
If your pressure washer is still in working order, but just needs a few repairs, there may be someone out there who would love to have it for cheap. Check out Craigslist for buyers near you and put up an ad on eBay as well. Put some pictures up and let people know what’s wrong with it and how much you’re selling it for. You could even include a list of all of the parts that are still good (if any). This way they can see if they can fix it themselves or if they need to buy new parts first.
Use it as a sander
You can turn your old pressure washer into a floor sander by attaching a sanding pad to the end of its wand and using it like an angle grinder. You’ll need to take off the spray tip and replace it with an attachment that allows you to attach sandpaper instead. You can then use it to remove paint or finish from floors or other surfaces.
If you have a broken power washer then there is a general rule of thumb to help you determine what you can do with it. Usually, if a pressure washer doesn’t run or if the motor is shot, there are many types of people who can make use of it.
If you are tired of repairing it, the best way to save money and the environment is to keep your old pressure washer from being thrown into the trash. Most pressure washers of a certain age will not be able to be recycled, since they are generally made with PVC that cannot be melted down and reformed. Instead of taking up space in your garage or basement, try to sell it and acquire a newer model. When ready to get new machines, feel free to check out giraffe tools and collections.
Bracelet making kits are a great way for anyone to get started making their own jewellery. The kits come with everything you need to get started and make some really cool bracelets.
However, there are many different types of bracelets making kits, so it can be difficult to know what you’re getting when you buy one. The most common type of bracelet maker kit is one that comes with everything you need to make a specific style of bracelet. Some kits will only have beads and findings, while others will have all the materials needed to make multiple styles of bracelets.
There are also kits that come with everything needed to create your own designs. These types of kits may not include beads or findings, but they do include stringing wire and crimp beads so that you can create your own designs using these tools.
What Would You Look for When Purchasing a Bracelet Making Kit?
If you want to make jewellery on your own, there are several types of kits available on the market today. You can choose from wire-wrapping kits, beading kits, bead weaving kits and more.
When choosing either of these kits, it is important that you consider several factors:
While some people may find it easy to make their own jewellery, others may need help from a professional. In this case, it is best if your bracelet making kit comes with easy instructions on how to make it successfully without any problem at all. This will help users who have never made jewellery before in creating beautiful pieces that they can wear with pride!
Another thing that you should look at when purchasing a bracelet making kit is how much time it will take for you to complete each project. It can be quite frustrating if the instructions are not clear or if they don’t explain how long each step takes in order for you to complete it successfully.
Since most kits are meant for beginners, they should be made out of high quality material that won’t break easily upon contact with water or chemicals such as sweat or perfume which can cause metals to rust or tarnish easily over time if they’re not properly cleaned regularly! You also want to have something that would still last after multiple usage.
Variety of Designs
The first thing that you should look for in a bracelet making kit is its variety of designs. There are many different types of bracelets out there and each one has its own unique design. You should make sure that your bracelet making kit offers various styles of bracelets so that you can make whatever style you like.
Another important factor to consider when shopping for a bracelet making kit is its skill level. While some kits are geared towards beginners, others are designed for more advanced crafters. Make sure that your selected kit will fit your skill level so that you won’t struggle when using it!
When purchasing a bracelet making kit, you need to look at the material used in making the beads and the strings. The materials should be durable and should have good colour retention. If you are using the bracelets for gifts, you can choose beads that are more colourful. You can also choose beads that look like gemstones.
There are many types of string that you can use in making your own bracelet kit. Some of them include nylon, hemp and cotton.
For beginners, it is best to use a nylon string because it is easy to work with and will not break easily when crimped or knotted together with other strings and cordage.
Bracelet kits can be a fun way to create some cool jewellery while you’re having fun with friends. There are plenty of ways to customize your bracelet making kit. You can add beads, charms and whatever else you may want to create jewellery that’s uniquely you. With your bracelet making kit, the possibilities are endless! Alibaba gives you a chance to show out your talented bracelet styles and designs. Check through their store for some of the best bracelet making kits!
Family isn’t always blood. They’re the people in your life who appreciate having you in theirs – the ones who encourage you to improve in healthy and exciting ways, and who not only embrace who you are now, but also embrace and embody who you want to be. These people – your real family – are the ones who truly matter.
Here are twenty tips to help you find and foster these special relationships:
Enter your email to get new articles like this delivered for free.
Join 130,000+ subscribers and get life-changing ideas in your inbox.
- Free yourself from negative people. – Spend time with nice people who are smart, driven and likeminded. Relationships should help you, not hurt you. Surround yourself with people who reflect the person you want to be. Choose friends who you are proud to know, people you admire, who love and respect you – people who make your day a little brighter simply by being in it. Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. When you free yourself from negative people, you free yourself to be YOU – and being YOU is the only way to truly live. Read Stumbling on Happiness.
- Let go of those who are already gone. – The sad truth is that there are some people who will only be there for you as long as you have something they need. When you no longer serve a purpose to them, they will leave. The good news is, if you tough it out, you’ll eventually weed these people out of your life and be left with some great people you can count on. We rarely lose friends and lovers, we just gradually figure out who our real ones are. So when people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you. It doesn’t mean they are bad people; it just means that their part in your story is over.
- Give people you don’t know a fair chance. – When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed them, and forced them to grow. Every passing face on the street represents a story every bit as compelling and complicated as yours. We meet no ordinary people in our lives. If you give them a chance, everyone has something amazing to offer. So appreciate the possibility of new relationships as you naturally let go of old ones that no longer work. Trust your judgment. Embrace new relationships, knowing that you are entering into unfamiliar territory. Be ready to learn, be ready for a challenge, and be ready to meet someone that might just change your life forever.
- Show everyone kindness and respect. – Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are. There are no boundaries or classes that define a group of people that deserve to be respected. Treat everyone with the same level of respect you would give to your grandfather and the same level of patience you would have with your baby brother. People will notice your kindness.
- Accept people just the way they are. – In most cases it’s impossible to change them anyway, and it’s rude to try. So save yourself from needless stress. Instead of trying to change others, give them your support and lead by example.
- Encourage others and cheer for them. – Having an appreciation for how amazing the people around you are leads to good places – productive, fulfilling, peaceful places. So be happy for those who are making progress. Cheer for their victories. Be thankful for their blessings, openly. What goes around comes around, and sooner or later the people you’re cheering for will start cheering for you.
- Be your imperfectly perfect self. – In this crazy world that’s trying to make you like everyone else, find the courage to keep being your awesome self. And when they laugh at you for being different, laugh back at them for being the same. Spend more time with those who make you smile and less time with those who you feel pressured to impress. Be your imperfectly perfect self around them. We are not perfect for everyone, we are only perfect for those select few people that really take the time to get to know us and love us for who we really are. And to those select few, being our imperfectly perfect self is what they love about us.
- Forgive people and move forward. – Don’t live your life with hate in your heart. You will end up hurting yourself more than the people you hate. Forgiveness is not saying, “What you did to me is okay.” It is saying, “I’m not going to let what you did to me ruin my happiness forever.” Forgiveness is the remedy. It doesn’t mean you’re erasing the past, or forgetting what happened. It means you’re letting go of the resentment and pain, and instead choosing to learn from the incident and move on with your life. Remember, the less time you spend hating the people who hurt you, the more time you’ll have to love the people who love you.
- Do little things every day for others. – Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts. You can’t be everything to everyone, but you can be everything to a few people. Decide who these people are in your life and treat them like royalty.
- Pay attention to who your real friends are. – As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones. Remember, life is kind of like a party. You invite a lot of people, some leave early, some stay all night, some laugh with you, some laugh at you, and some show up really late. But in the end, after the fun, there are a few who stay to help you clean up the mess. And most of the time, they aren’t even the ones who made the mess. These people are your real friends in life. They are the ones who matter most.
- Always be loyal. – True love and real friendship aren’t about being inseparable. These relationships are about two people being true to each other even when they are separated. When it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is never an option, but a priority. Loyalty is everything.
- Stay in better touch with people who matter to you. – In human relationships distance is not measured in miles, but in affection. Two people can be right next to each other, yet miles apart. So don’t ignore someone you care about, because lack of concern hurts more than angry words. Stay in touch with those who matter to you. Not because it’s convenient, but because they’re worth the extra effort. Remember, you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of. Paying attention to these people is a priority.
- Keep your promises and tell the truth. – If you say you’re going to do something, DO IT! If you say you’re going to be somewhere, BE THERE! If you say you feel something, MEAN IT! If you can’t, won’t, and don’t, then DON’T LIE. It’s always better to tell people the truth up front. Don’t play games with people’s heads and hearts. Don’t tell half-truths and expect people to trust you when the full truth comes out; half-truths are no better than lies. Remember, love and friendship don’t hurt. Lying, cheating and screwing with people’s feelings and emotions hurts. Never mess with someone’s feelings just because you’re unsure of yours. Always be open and honest.
- Give what you want to receive. – Don’t expect what you are not willing to give. Start practicing the golden rule. If you want love, give love. If you want friends, be friendly. If you want money, provide value. It works. It really is this simple. Read The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say. – Give the people in your life the information they need, rather than expecting them to know the unknowable. Information is the grease that keeps the engine of communication functioning. Start communicating clearly. Don’t try to read other people’s minds, and don’t make other people try to read yours. Most problems, big and small, within a family, friendship, or business relationships, start with bad communication.
- Allow others to make their own decisions. – Do not judge others by your own past. They are living a different life than you are. What might be good for one person may not be good for another. What might be bad for one person might change another person’s life for the better. Allow people to make their own mistakes and their own decisions.
- Talk a little less, and listen more. – Less advice is often the best advice. People don’t need lots of advice, they need a listening ear and some positive reinforcement. What they want to know is often already somewhere inside of them. They just need time to think, be and breathe, and continue to explore the undirected journeys that will eventually help them find their direction.
- Leave petty arguments alone. – Someone else doesn’t have to be wrong for you to be right. There are many roads to what’s right. And most of the time it just doesn’t matter that much. Read How To Win Friends and Influence People.
- Ignore unconstructive, hurtful commentary. – No one has the right to judge you. They might have heard your stories, but they didn’t feel what you were going through. No matter what you do, there will always be someone who thinks differently. So concentrate on doing what you know in your heart is right. What most people think and say about you isn’t all that important. What is important is how you feel about yourself.
- Pay attention to your relationship with yourself. – One of the most painful things in life is losing yourself in the process of loving others too much, and forgetting that you are special too. When was the last time someone told you that they loved you just the way you are, and that what you think and how you feel matters? When was the last time someone told you that you did a good job, or took you someplace, simply because they know you feel happy when you’re there? When was the last time that ‘someone’ was YOU?
Photo by: Jeff Bauche
I love thought-provoking quotes – seemingly simple, yet interestingly profound phrases that have the power to get our minds thinking straight. That’s what this short post is about. Below I have listed eight of my favorite thought-provoking quotes, along with my interpretation and outlook on each one. I hope you enjoy thinking about them as much as I do.
1. Dealing with Problems
“We can not solve our problems with the
same level of thinking that created them.”
Realize that not all movement is progress. When stress and tension and chaos surround you, pause for a moment and relax. The best time to take a deep breath is when you don’t have time for it.
Select a specific challenge, deal with it, and then move calmly and confidently to the next. When you’re being pulled in multiple directions at once, take time to remember what you value most. Focus on what’s most important to you and you’ll naturally direct your greatest energy to the right source.
Life is filled with either problems or possibilities. What you see is what you choose to see. On the surface life can seem tumultuous and perplexing, yet deep inside, where it truly matters, life is what you make of it. Choose to see beyond the problems to the possibilities that await your attention.
2. Happiness and Personal Growth
“You cannot protect yourself from sadness
without protecting yourself from happiness.”
?Jonathan Safran Foer
Live every day of your life in full. Experience the highs and the lows, the positives and the negatives, and all the moods present between the various extremes. Don’t focus on simply being happy. Focus on living a well-rounded, seasoned life. Focus on achieving completeness. Yes, happiness is part of this completeness, but so is sadness, difficulty, frustration, and failure. And overcoming these latter points supports your personal growth far more than constant happiness.
The feelings of happiness and fulfillment are nice when they happen, and they are needed, but they don’t strengthen you. Instead of asking, “Is this making me happy?” ask, “Is this contributing to my completeness?” If you’re struggling and making progress, the answer is “yes.” Read 1,000 Little Things.
3. Inner Peace
“We don’t realize that, somewhere within us all, there does exist a supreme self who is eternally at peace.”
Inner peace does not depend on external conditions; it’s what remains when you’ve surrendered your ego and your worries. Peace can happen within you at any place and at any time. It’s always there, patiently waiting for you to turn your attention toward it.
Peace of mind arrives the moment you come to peace with what’s on your mind. It happens when you let go of the need to be anywhere but where you are, physically and emotionally. This acceptance of the way things are creates the foundation for inner harmony. The need for something to be different in this moment is nothing more than a worry, and worries simply lead you in circles. Acceptance will bring you back to your peaceful, productive center.
Remember, the same part of you that longs for peace is the part of you that experiences peace. It is not complicated to achieve and is as close as your next thought.
4. Appreciating What You Have
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”
Don’t pray for the big things and forget to give thanks for the ordinary, simple, and yet not-so-small gifts in your life. It may seem strange to feel thankful for those events in your life which appear to be ordinary, yet it’s precisely by being thankful that you can transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. You may not see the value in spending time and effort acknowledging all the little, seemingly insignificant things in your life, yet without the little things there would be no big things.
Don’t let what was once a miracle become common to you. Don’t get so accustomed to life’s goodness that you overlook it. Let your enthusiasm rise from the doldrums by being thankful for what you have. Seize every opportunity to be appreciative. Make genuine gratitude a constant companion to who you are, in all that you do. Read Learned Optimism.
5. Replacing Excuses with Action
“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
Instead of making a lot of excuses, make a little progress. Instead of looking back with regret, step forward with enthusiasm. Choose to view your life based on the best of what is possible. Choose to define yourself based on the person you know you are capable of becoming. If you believe it, you can do it.
All the negativity from the past can be erased in the moment with a single positive action. Go ahead and make it happen. The best way to disconnect from a troubled past is to trust and connect with possibilities of the present moment. When you embrace the power of now, the future belongs to you.
6. Knowledge and Education
“When you know better you do better.”
Your education is the most powerful weapon you possess. It has the power to change the world. Keep it thriving. Do not confuse your schooling with your education. The classes at school end; your education is a continuous lifelong process.
Keep your mind open to new ideas. Challenge your beliefs when you’re given a chance. The greatest advancements in your education will be based on your willingness to absorb fresh information without resistance and without losing your temper or your poise.
7. The Importance of Asking Questions
“The scientist is not a person who gives the right answers, she’s the one who asks the right questions.”
There is profound power in asking questions. In fact, the most successful people are rarely the ones who have all the answers, they’re the ones who ask the right questions. Don’t be afraid to ask. Ask when you don’t understand. Ask for what you want. Ask how to make things happen. It’s the reason children are always asking so many questions, because they know they’ll never get anywhere if they don’t ask. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Bottom line: Growth is more about asking than telling. The way forward is yours for the taking – the way forward is yours for the asking. Read Goals: How to Get Everything You Want.
8. Endings and Beginnings
“In every end, there is also a beginning.”
Everything in life has to come to an end sometime. It’s important to acknowledge and accept the end of an era – to walk away sensibly when something has reached its conclusion.
Closing the door, turning the page, moving on, etc. It doesn’t matter what you call it; what matters is that you leave the past where it belongs so you can enjoy the life that’s still available to be lived. This ending is not THE END, it’s just your life beginning again in a new way. It’s a point in your story where one chapter fades into the next. Take a look at the first page of this new chapter; it’s a beautiful one.
What’s your favorite thought-provoking quote or saying about life? Please share it with us by leaving a comment below.
Photo by: Faith Goble